Sunday, June 8, 2008

Essential items for the broke ass


1. Hydrate
99 cent Arizona Ice tea

Sweet Tea, Green Tea, Raspberry, maybe an Arnold Palmer, whatever the flavor they are all phenomenal and I cant find anything more delicious and economical than the Arizona pounders to wet my whistle.
Recycle!

2. Hungry?
99 cent Capellini Pasta

At this point I really can't eat pasta any longer, any thing involving carbs and marinara sauce really. Butttt when you broke... a couple packs of capellini pasta for 99 cent is where it is at. Think about it... cheap, delicious, and who doesn't love left over pasta when you are drunk at 3 am? I know I do.

3. Addiction?
Buy one get one

Habitually, I am am avid Camel Lights smoker but when the money is a little tight, you make exceptions. I mean heaven forbid we quit... the healthy and economical route. So, the buy 1 get one of Parliaments Lights at CVS has literally saved me and JMJ's life, so to speak. Thank you Phillip Morris USA and thank you Consumer Value Store.

4. Thirsty?
3 buck Chuck

Charles Shaw, it'll get ya drunk. Listen, if you are on a serious budget, need some serious social lubrication, and can not stomach another $1 beer happy hour at McFads, 3 buck chuck is the way to go. 2 bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon for six bucks is not a bad gig. Thank you trader joes...for making my life so much easier.

No comments: