Tuesday, June 24, 2008

If you liked that Haley Joel Osment jawn

A&E added a new reality tv show to their new monday night line up.  While I was upset that Paranormal State (yes, the show about Penn State kids ghost hunting LUVS it.. judge meee) was not going to be following Intervention I was relieved that another paranormal reality show jacked that time slot 

IT'S THE REAL LIFE SIXTH SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOOOKKKKKKK

exploiting kids with some serious emotional and psychological issues?
NO WAY....... it is TV at its finest. 

Who wouldn't believe REAL kids
 seeing their own versions of Mischa Barton?

 ew wtfz. 
Yes, I have it TIVOED.
I so badly want to believe.....


B.T.DUBS
Haley is lookin good these days. You know, In a haley joel kind of way...

1 comment:

francesca said...

Omg I saw a preview for that and wanted to watch it desperately. The adult psychic from P.S. is on that show as well. I want to believe so badly.