Monday, June 9, 2008

Weddings Bells, Wedding Hells

Today there was a moment that will change my life for ever. 

It was my first time.

It was right there, on my floor waiting for me.

Wrapped tightly, begging me it to open it.

The letter that contained the invitation to my friend's wedding. 

This is my first invitation to a wedding from someone I actually know. And now I am afraid. Shaking in my boots. Because once this has started, its not going to stop. More and more will be coming. And I don't want it to happen. I'm not ready for this. Im starting to feel like Carrie Bradshaw. Before things actually worked out for her.

Commitment, you are my biggest fear. I am staying as far away as I can from that goddamned bouquet. Someone find get a gay boy and a beer.

best of luck to everyone who actually has a big enough heart and/or soul to let someone aside from themselves in.

jmj.

No comments: